We didn’t want the story to end…so we extended the deadline! It’s not too late to tell your tale of mobile workspace success at Citrix Synergy 2015, May 12–14 in Orlando. The Call for Topics has been extended to December 7—apply to be a presenter today.
Recap: how Call for Topics works
Really good stories help lessons “stick,” so the Call for Topics puts a premium on real-world examples of proven solutions and how you solved the toughest challenges. Judges are looking for proposals on deep-dive technical topics, and attendees want practical guidance on planning, design and implementation—in other words, how to get projects completed on time, within budget, with great results. Remember to make your proposal educational, technically detailed and credible, and support it with case studies and demos.
The most requested topics include:
- Mobile workspace solutions
- Enterprise mobility management
- BYOD and hybrid cloud solutions
- Desktop and windows app virtualization
- Securing mobile data and applications
- Social and real-time collaboration technologies
The selection process
Proposals are judged by analysts, enterprise IT professionals and other industry thought leaders, who evaluate submissions by how interesting, relevant and technically rich they are—and how experienced the speaker is. We can never send enough thanks to our Synergy Review Committee—these people work tirelessly to choose the best proposals:
- Alan Watson, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Educational Services of America
- Christian Kane, Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jarian Gibson, Virtualization Practice Manager, Choice Solutions
- Rick Dehlinger, Chief Technology Officer, nGenx Corporation
- Robert Young, Research Manager, Lead Analyst, IDC
- Justin Rackliff, Director of Architecture, Fidelity Investments
- Mark T. Crandall, Chief Information Officer, Consulate Health Care
- Christian Boucher, Manager, Directory Services | Desktop & Mobile Engineering, Southcoast Health
Get those proposals in now
Everyone at Synergy wants to hear that happy ending, so don’t delay—the deadline won’t be extended again. Remember, accepted lead presenters will receive a free pass to Synergy 2015 in Orlando.
Submit your proposal today!
Follow me on Twitter @merisummers for Synergy updates.