Citrix Summit 2015 is not only packed with hands-on training and networking opportunities, this year’s event offers two new stations dedicated to help you advance your social media strategy and public relations opportunities.
Brought to you courtesy of Citrix, professionals on hand will provide you with one-on-one consultation and specific takeaways you can quickly execute.
Up level your media presence with:
1. Social Media Rally Station™: Led by Channel Maven Consulting, you’ll receive an overall evaluation of your current online presence and learn how to take your social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, company Facebook, Google+ as well as your SEO efforts to the next level.
This custom session addresses your specific needs with a consultant.
Also included – a free professional headshot taken at the station to be used on social profiles, your own website, or for articles and posts about your company (make sure you’re camera ready for the on-site photo).
2. Public Relations Engage Station: Led by Citrix Corporate Communications, discover what joint media opportunities are available to energize your brand awareness and further your synergy with Citrix.
We’re seeking partners to engage on several public relations fronts. Explore this new collaborative initiative that could generate publicity for your company.
Also receive expert advice about public relations to help you get started or advance your current efforts.
Make plans to come by both stations to drive your business further, open:
- Monday, January 12 at 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 13 at 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 14 at 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
So much in store for you at Summit – if you haven’t already, register now!
Pssst…if you are participating in the Summit Las Vegas mobile app game, earn points by entering “Networking” in the game section!