If you’re an “Ideal Candidate,” please …
join us in sunny south Florida!
Citrix Education would like to extend an open invitation to IT professionals with hands-on and field experience in assessing and designing application and desktop virtualization solutions using Citrix products.
Who: IT professionals with experience in the utilization of several Citrix technologies (Including XenDesktop 7.x) that are willing and qualified to play a critical role in development of items for the next EXPERT-level certification exam.
What: IT Professionals are invited to join us as an active participant in the development and review of questions for our new Expert-level exam about Citrix XenDesktop 7.6.
When/Why: In-person @Citrix Headquarters, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Or, virtually, using one of our remote development tools.
Contribute in three (3) Ways
1. Nov 3,4, 2014-Review the design blueprint for the exam
2. Nov 25-Dec 2, 2014-Develop exam content remotely
3. Dec 8-12–2014-Develop and review exam content in-person
Note: We have a limited number of travel scholarships available, which would cover airfare, hotel accommodations and meals during your stay.
What’s in it for you?
You get to have a lot of fun during the development and review process while working with the coolest Certification and Exam Development team in sunny South Florida!
- Help influence the quality of the next exam for the CCE-V certification.
- Receive contributing credit in the Exam Preparation Guide.
- Network with Citrix experts from across the globe.
In order to be considered for the in-person workshop, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold the CCP-V or CCE-V certification
- Have hands-on experience assessing and designing XenDesktop solutions
- Have hands-on experience with XenDesktop 7.x, XenApp 7.x, XenServer, Provisioning Services, StoreFront, Receiver, and NetScaler.
How to Sign Up
If you are interested in contributing, simply complete the survey by clicking the following link: https://citrix.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d4ZUdcancPcfbYF
The deadline to sign up to participate in this event is Friday, November 7th.
Thank you for your interest!