Introducing Comping, a Finnish based Citrix Service Provider Implementation Partner
Service providers that are building or expanding their infrastructures to deliver Hosted Workspaces and Desktops-as-a-Service solutions know that time-to-market is critical in order to get their services into the hands of revenue-generating customers as soon as possible.
To do so quickly and efficiently, it is vital to have a deep understanding of the underlying Citrix technologies, the use cases and how to design them in a scalable, multi-tenant environment.
Comping, our newest Citrix Service Provider Implementation Partner can help you do just that.
For European based Citrix Service Provider Partners (Nordics, Baltics and Northern Europe)
As a Finnish based Citrix Solution provider and a Citrix Ready partner, Comping considers themselves a “band” of highly skilled cloud and hosting consultants. Their mantra is that the customers are the “lead singers” and the Comping team supports them, acting as the “band”, providing the ideas, experience and solutions to back up the customers needs.
Comping focuses on the entire Citrix portfolio, including Desktops-as-a-Service, Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager and App Orchestration, with skills and product knowledge that is based on Citrix best practices and over a half a century of experience in the field. Comping brings an accomplished Citrix partner including:
- Finnish sub-contractor partner for Citrix Consulting Services
- Member of Citrix Partner Technical Expert Council (PTEC)
- Member of Citrix Partner Council
- Citrix Ready Partner
- CSA partner
- CCE-V certifications
- Citrix Cloud Advisor
- And now, a Citrix Service Provider Implementation Partner
How Comping is Helping Citrix Service Provider Partners?
Using the Comping Cloud Orchestra solution,Comping provides Citrix Service Provider partners with a “fast ramp” to launching their hosting business with Citrix based cloud technologies. The Comping Cloud Orchestra enables Citrix partners to:
- Accelerate the delivery of Hosted Workspaces and DaaS services to customers
- Gain hands-on experience with building and supporting a multi-tenant Citrix environment
- Ensure that the technical solution meets customers business, IT and security requirements
- Leverage the highly skilled Citrix knowledge and real-world field experience that the Comping consultants have designing, implementing and supporting Citrix based cloud infrastructures
How the Comping Cloud Orchestra works?
Comping can help new or existing Citrix Service Provider partners defining Hosted Workspace and DaaS solutions using the Cloud Orchestra solution which includes:
- Design requirement analysis
- Gathering and verification of the business requirements
- Assessment of the organization’s current cloud delivery capabilities
- Define the high-level architecture that satisfies the business requirements
- Design verification in a non-production environment
- Knowledge transfer to train the partner with the skills required to support the solution