The Summit Session Catalog is live! Start building your schedule now: this year’s catalog has a record number of breakout and technical sessions, and the hands-on labs including the Solutions Demo Sandbox offer more intensive training than ever. Everything has been tailored to your role and organized by content type, to give you the strongest start possible in the new sales cycle. Let’s dive in deeper for the details.
At Summit 2015, coming to Las Vegas on January 13-14, breakout sessions are organized into eight tracks: the first four are focused on next-gen Citrix mobility, virtualization, networking and cloud technologies. These breakout sessions are tailored to three distinct audiences—business, technical and sales—for maximum effectiveness.
The other four tracks are designed to help you align sales to your customers’ priorities. The new Security track sessions introduce powerful solutions that reduce risk, protect sensitive corporate data and meet compliance requirements. The Partner Programs track will highlight resources to grow your profitability within the latest Citrix channel programs, and the Citrix Service Provider track will cover tools and best practices for offering hosted apps and DaaS. The Strategic Partners track, also new this year, will explore alliance partnerships with leading IT companies, providing insight into complementary technology alignment as well as our joint GTM motions that add value to your business.
The big news is that Summit 2015 sessions are further broken down within each of the eight tracks by content type—Competitive Positioning, How to Sell, and Roadmap and Vision—delivering a customized learning and training environment with even more focused resources to help you kick off a profitable year.
- SUM201: How NetScaler dominates the competition in performance, scalability and features, presented by Graham Melville, Director of Product Marketing, Cloud Networking Division, Citrix
- SUM129: Why Citrix beats VMware every time, presented by Vishal Ganeriwala, Director, Technical Marketing, Citrix
- SUM109: Understanding the different “Workspace Suites” and why Citrix is the leader, presented by Natalie Lambert, Director of Product Marketing, Citrix
Meri’s Picks for How to Sell
- SUM111: Use security conversations to sell higher and expand deals, presented by Stan Black, Chief Security Officer, Citrix
- SUM112: Uncover more BYOD deals by showcasing policies that mitigate risk, presented by Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- SUM114: Selling into healthcare: industry trends and industry-specific KPI’s to identify, validate and drive IT and business transformation with Citrix solutions, presented by Chris Balzaretti, Principal Account Manager, Citrix; Susan Biddle, Director, Vertical Solutions Marketing, Citrix; Jake Hughes, Senior Sales Engineer, Citrix; Andrew Winiarski, Senior Architect, Americas Consulting, Citrix
Meri’s Picks for Roadmap and Vision
- SUM126: Citrix virtual apps and desktops: paving the way for the future of computing and Windows-as-a-service, presented by Gunnar Berger, Chief Platform Strategist & CTO, Desktops & Apps, Citrix
- SUM105:How to help customers shape their mobility strategy with XenMobile, presented by Phil Redman, VP Mobile Solutions & Strategy, Citrix; Rajiv Taori, VP Product Management, Citrix
- SUM101: NetScaler enables tomorrow’s solutions today, presented by Sunil Potti, VP and GM, NetScaler Product Group, Citrix
Share my top picks, click here to tweet!