Just released, the Administering and Managing Devices with Citrix XenMobile 9.0 video series focuses on the key skills needed for the management of mobile devices with XenMobile.
Developed by top Citrix experts who brought their insights from the field to the training, the course offers a unique learning experience. Students gain access to a series of videos and recorded demos which can be followed at their own pace, and used as a powerful reference tool.
The series is organized into two modules: Managing Devices for the Help Desk Operator and Administering and Troubleshooting the Device Manager.
Available on-demand, students can gain the following skills in just 3 hours:
- Describe the mobile landscape
- Describe XenMobile architecture
- Provide XenMobile system overview
- Manage mobile devices
- Create Policies
- Deploy packages to devices
- Enroll devices
- Send enrollment invitations
- Administer and Troubleshoot the Device Manager
- Configure XenMobile options
- View Reports
- Configure Automated Actions
- Troubleshoot the system
- Manage Samsung Devices
- Configure XenMobile Mail Manger
- Use the Android Remote Support tool
Register and get more information here. Happy learning!