This is part 2 in a series of blog posts on how Citrix partners can capture networking opportunities. Read the first post here.
1. Brand new partner to Citrix?
Learn about Citrix networking product lines (NetScaler and CloudBridge) and our alliances with major players in the market, like Cisco, Google and Microsoft. Read more about the unique value Citrix brings to the networking space:
- Training and certification
- Citrix certifications ranked among top-paying salaries
- Why Cisco recommends NetScaler
- Get started with Citrix NetScaler for free
2. Seeking a competitive edge?
Leverage your Citrix relationship to drive differentiation and growth, especially beyond a regional market or a certain customer size. Stand out through your networking expertise:
- New training available for partners
- Why Certifications blog
- Marketing resources: Web content designed for lead generation; Demand generation marketing campaigns; Sales enablement platform, Citrix SalesIQ
3. Looking to grow your business by expanding your portfolio?
Explore the possibilities of adding a strong networking competency to your portfolio to drive larger, more-complex deals and target new customer challenges. Take your Citrix relationship to the next level:
- Citrix Advisor Rewards Program
- Next-generation Citrix Solution Advisor Program
- Opportunity Registration upfront discount
- Solution-based datasheets: NetScaler for MS SharePoint
Take the next steps
Citrix offers exceptional guidance and ongoing investment to support your networking business.
Vid Sista, Director of Data Center & Security Practices at Accudata Systems says, “We’ve been working with Citrix for over 17 years and their innovative programs, technical training and tight integration with their sales teams consistently provide sustainable value to our end customers. We look forward to expanding our networking relationship with them.”
Join the hubbub!
Partners, read and share articles curated just for you in the Citrix Partner Hubbub.
Join the conversation at @CitrixPartners on Twitter.