With new streamlined workflows, mobile productivity apps, and stronger security, XenMobile 9.0 changes how users get work done and reduces security risks on iOS, Android, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
As Kevin Binder mentions, ” ‘User experience’ is one of those buzz words that all EMM vendors do their best to weave into marketing collateral and content, but good user experience is more than just pretty screens.”
The Citrix XenMobile 9.0 release backs that up with a focus on business user experience, streamlined workflows that are not dependent on device choice.
Just a few of the well-designed features of XenMobile 9.0 that are newly available:
- Save time with customizable inbox management capabilities
- Server-side search capabilities
- Offline page viewing with WorxWeb
New mobile productivity apps
- WorxEdit is a full featured easy to use editing tool for iOS devices that allows for online/offline editing and group collaboration for Windows documents – Available for download
- WorxNotes is a business-class secure note taking application with email, calendar and ShareFile integration for streamlined mobile workflows – Available for Tech Preview
- WorxDesktop provides access to apps and data on your physical desktop with time saving features such as “Most Recent” document retrieval – Available for Tech Preview
Industry leading security enhancements
- Cross platform FIPS compliance for mixed device and BYOD environments (iOS and Android)
- Third party penetration testing and validation from Gotham and Veracode
Extended platform support and bulk enrollment capabilities
- XenMobile 9.0 supports Windows for MDM
- XenMobile 9.0 supports Windows Phone 8.1 with full featured MDM and secure apps including WorxMail, WorxWeb and ShareFile
- XenMobile integration with Apple’s Device Enrollment Program which allows bulk enrollment of corporate owned IOS devices
Get more information with the XenMobile 9.0 FAQ available on Sales IQ.
Join the hubbub!
Partners, read and share articles curated just for you in the Citrix Partner Hubbub.
Join the conversation at @CitrixPartners on Twitter.