This post is from the Mobility Experts team, providing you with technical how to’s, tips, and guides around specific use-cases. Please be sure to share any feedback in the comments and share this post to anyone who might benefit!
Preface: WorxHome 9.0 facilitates the option for a user to reset the Worx PIN if forgotten or misplaced. Below listed steps detail the flow of how a user can reset the Worx PIN for iOS and Android platforms.
Worx PIN reset flow for iOS
1) User enters an invalid pin on the first pin authentication prompt
2) User taps on the option “Having Trouble”
3) A popup window shows up with an option to reset the PIN
4) Tap on Reset PIN
5) WorxHome prompts the user to enter the domain credentials before they can reset the WorxPIN
6) On successful authentication the user is prompted to enter a new PIN and confirm it
WorxPIN reset flow for Android
1) User enters an invalid PIN at first attempt
2) Tap on the option “Reset your PIN”
3) WorxHome prompts user for network authentication
4) Post successful network authentication the user is allowed to create a new WorxPIN
5) The user needs to confirm the new WorxPIN
6) User is directed to the WorxStore once the new WorxPIN is confirmed