From the team that brings you the popular “Master Class” series of webinars, Lee Bushen & Mikael Lindholm provide you with knowledge on why and when to deploy XenApp & XenDesktop 7.5 in a public or private cloud.
They’ll cover basic cloud terms, concepts, possibilities and limitations as well as giving live demos of the technology in action.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Cloud Technology
- What Cloud products does Citrix have?
- Why deploy XenApp/XenDesktop in a Cloud?
- Deep dive: XA/XD on Citrix CloudPlatform (with live demo)
- Deep dive: XA/XD on Amazon EC2 (with live demo)
- Where does the future Citrix Workspace Services technology fit in?
The session will offer plenty of opportunity for you to chat with XenDesktop and Cloud experts, ask questions and make comments.
Limited space: Reserve your Webinar seat now.
Webinar will take place Tuesday, Jun 10, 2014 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CEST
Duration: 3 hours with a mid-webinar break.
Find more resources on the Integrated desktop cloud provisioning for XenDesktop or XenApp environments solution.
Be a part of the hubbub!
Partners, take advantage of the unique opportunity to read and share articles curated just for you in the Citrix Partner Hubbub.
We invite you to join the conversation by following us at @CitrixPartners on Twitter