Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the May 2014 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The May edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- Planning your migration to the latest XenApp? Here is how
- Demystifying KMS and Provisioning Services
- Turbo Charging your IOPS with the new PVS Cache in RAM with Disk Overflow Feature!
- A Comprehensive Guide to Enabling Pass-Through Authentication with XenDesktop 7.5
- Are You In The Bandwidth Know With HDX 3D Pro
- Test Driving XenDesktop 7.5 and VMWare VSAN
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!