Just a quick last minute blog to highlight that we have a very limited number of last minute places for tomorrow’s workshop available! Where field experts from both NVIDIA GRID and Citrix will take you through vGPU on Citrix XenServer setup and optimisation. The team have some great demos planned and I’m hoping to be there to listen to end user requests for XenDesktop and HDX 3D Pro futures. We’ll also be discussing how you can integrate vGPU with other graphics technologies and hypervisor options to identify a technology that suits your infrastructure and budget including XenApp.
With some special guests from NVIDIA experienced in CAD and 3D application optimisation and the NVIDIA drivers, we hope to handle all those cross-vendor and deep technical questions! Even if you can’t make it – do register for the webinar so we can send you out recordings!
How to setup and configure vGPU technology
Please join us for this 3 hour workshop where Ben Ward, Lead Systems Engineer will take you through how to setup and configure the Powerful vGPU technology within the Citrix suite of products enabled by nVidia.
If you cannot make this event in person, please register for the GoToWebinar simulcast here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/714163256
- Introduction to vGPU powered by Citrix + nVidia
- Demonstration of the technology
- How-to prepare, install and configure your server with the nVidia K1/2 cards
- Tech Overview including Pre-requites, Capabilities, Considerations and the deployment best practices
- Date: Friday 23.05.2014
- Time: 10:00 – 13:00
- Address: Citrix Systems, Chalfont Park House, Gerrards Cross, Bucks, Sl9 0DZ (registration required)