Citrix is proud to be once more a Platinum sponsor at Cisco Live San Francisco (May 18 – 22). If you are lucky enough to attend the conference, stop by the Citrix booth #1321 and take home one of our cool 25 Year Anniversary t-shirts!
Also this year, Citrix is part of the DevNet Zone Program, which is a collection of sessions and activities designed specifically for developers. Open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Moscone West, 2nd Floor (Foyer area).
What’s in it for you?
- Learning Labs: Short, sharp, self-paced sprints lasting about 10 minutes each
- Hackathon: 24-hour Hackathon focused on two technologies: APIC EM and Connected Mobile Experience. Hours: Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Ask the Experts: Grab a coffee with a Cisco technology expert to get guidance, ask for help, or for a run-through of an API reference
- Partner Pods: Citrix is one of the few partners invited to participate in the DevNet Zone
- Citrix demos: Citrix NetScaler and Cloud Platform leverage APIC EM to manage dynamic ACLs for Cloud Platform allocated elastic server pools
Join Citrix for a presentation at the DevNet Zone on Thursday May 22nd 9-9:30 a.m.
Speakers : Jon Spallone, Principle Technology Specialist Cloud Solutions and Security; Steve Barnes, Principle Technology Specialist, Cloud Networking
Title: Citrix in the Automated Datacenter: Integrate ALL the APIs!
Topic: In the land of DevOps, automation is king and Citrix is a faithful member of the court. In this session, we will review integrations we’ve done with datacenter automation stacks and the Citrix NetScaler as well as the Citrix CloudPlatform. You’ll see our latest north-bound APIs, how we integrate them with other Citrix products, third party products, and open source projects. We’ll wrap up with how these APIs control the latest SDN technologies for enabling the NetScaler to integrate into the modern application-centric datacenter.
We hope to see you there!
Follow me on Twitter @GabriellaFPinto