Today we are very excited to announce the General Availability of Citrix CloudPortal Business Manager 2.2.1.
CloudPortal Business Manager 2.2.1 is a minor release that includes the following updates:
1. Updated Citrix CloudPlatform Connector
While CloudPortal Business Manager 22.214.171.124 was certified compatible on CloudPlatform 4.3, the 2.2.1 release further enhances CloudPlatform connector functionality by adding support for several additional features:
- Hyper-V support, which first became available in CloudPlatform 4.3 is now supported.
- Creation/Deletion/Management of VM-Snapshots is now supported from the resource management UI.
- The ability to add/update/delete NICs for VMs is now available.
2. Usability Enhancements
- The user-flow for change compute offering has been simplified and the cost-implications of the resource change action have been highlighted.
Watch this space as we keep on adding new and exciting features in our upcoming releases.
For more information on CloudPortal Business Manager and on the 2.2.1 release please visit www.citrix.com/cloudportal