I am writing this blog to share with you all the different ways you can learn about NetScaler Insight Center (HDX Insight) at Synergy 2014, and provide feedback on what you would like to learn in session SYN208.
Core HDX Insight sessions at Synergy 2014:
- SYN208: Scale and design XenApp/XenDesktop with built-in HA, security and app visibility (Breakout session) [repeat sessions]
- SYN610: Enhancing visibility of applications with NetScaler Insight Center (Hands-on learning lab) [repeat sessions]
- SYN209: HDX Insight and Director for total application visibility in XenApp and XenDesktop environments (Breakout session)
- SYN326: Using HDX Insight to identify XenDesktop delivery bottlenecks
What would YOU like to see featured in the HDX Insight session SYN208:
We have a great deal of information available for HDX Insight and I want to make sure we present what’s important to you during the 30 minutes at SYN208 (scheduled for May 6, 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm, and May 8, 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m). The following is a list of topics that some of you have asked me to cover; unfortunately, the list is still too long to be covered in 30 minutes. We need your help/feedback to shortlist the topics; I request you to drop me a note or use the comments field to pick your top 2/3 choices of topics that you would like to be covered in SYN208:
- HDX Insight Introduction
- What’s new on Insight Center/HDX Insight
- NetScaler Insight Center and HDX Insight Architectural deep-dive
- Details on NetScaler ‘AppFlow for ICA’
- Real-time demo on ‘how to configure AppFlow for ICA’
- Real-time demo and walk through of HDX Insight reports (top 3-4 use-cases)
- Integration with Director
Spoiler alter: There will be giveaways (gift cards, t-shirts, apple tvs) in the sessions; especially in the Thur session!
We have also arranged HDX Insight office hours (May 8, 2014, 12:00 – 01:55 p.m, Marriott Grand Ballroom Salon K) for folks who may have additional questions after the session, would like 1-1 feedback on their deployment, or would like to share feedback on the product. We will have Citrix architects, engineering leads, QA leads, and product management to answers any questions that you may have on HDX Insight.
Disclaimer: Citrix invited the author of this blog post to present at Citrix Synergy 2014 and to participate in a related contest. The author received an entry into the contest for submitting this Blog.