Citrix Synergy has always been built around sessions, and this year is no exception. You can choose from a record 125+ breakouts offering business and technical content that covers a wide range of topics, from best practices to technical deep dives to customer case examples.
But Synergy training goes far beyond classic classroom instruction – for two reasons. One is to accommodate different preferences for learning format and style. The other is to promote interactions with products, technologies and people.
So, I encourage you to venture out of the sessions and explore the other training activities available during Synergy. We’re offering more choices than ever. Here are some recommendations:
1. Real World Pavilion: Walk through “day in the life” mobility experiences in three important vertical industries: healthcare, financial services/banking and education. Observe people performing daily work tasks with the help of mobile technologies.
2. Meet the Experts Theater: At these short sessions, CTPs, product managers, engineers and architects will explain how Citrix technologies and solutions are being used at Synergy and in the Citrix production environment.
3. Solutions Demo Sandbox: Back for its second year, the Solutions Demo Sandbox lets you play with recently announced and upcoming Citrix solutions. Get full admin rights to Citrix servers to publish healthcare, education and financial services apps and deliver a secure and integrated mobile workspace to users.
4. Lunch Table Tech Chats and Women in Technology Luncheon: Turn your lunch break into a stimulating tech discussion by participating in these programs. Tech Chats will be held Tuesday through Thursday in the Solutions Expo (no advance registration), and the Women in Technology Luncheon will take place on Wednesday (pre-registration is required).
5. Citrix Developer Exchange Theater: This brand-new activity will show you how Citrix SDKs can be used to customize your environment to meet the needs of specific users and simplify the Citrix infrastructure. Be sure to catch one or more of these mini-sessions.
These are just a few examples of the creative training options at Synergy. I hope you’ll take full advantage of all the different ways to learn about enterprise mobility. And be sure to follow me on Twitter @merisummers for Synergy content updates.