The Citrix ShareFile Enterprise team is excited to announce our Synergy program (May 6th – 8th) in Los Angeles, CA! We have lots to share – breakout sessions, live demos, new feature announcements and more.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with ShareFile, it is an enterprise data sync and sharing solution that enables IT to deliver a secure and robust service that meets the mobility and collaboration needs of all users.
Here is our lineup for Citrix Synergy 2014:
- ShareFile: what’s new and what’s next (SYN216), Tuesday, May 6th, 2:00pm
- ShareFile: much more than just file sharing (SYN108), Wednesday, May 7th, 4:30pm
- Best practices for delivering secure mobile apps and data (SYN306), Thursday, May 8th, 10:30am
- Deep dive into ShareFile Enterprise functionality (SYN310), Wednesday 7th, 2:30pm
- Empower enterprises to choose how data is accessed, shared, stored and protected (SYN115), Thursday, May 8th, 4:30pm
Instructor-led Learning Labs:
- ShareFile and XenMobile Enterprise – advanced integrations designed to deliver the most secure mobile user (SYN614) Tuesday, May 6th, 2:00pm – 7:00pm
- 2nd session for (SYN614) Thursday, May 8th, 11:00am – 4:00pm
Citrix Ready Summit:
- If you are a Citrix Ready Partner register here for Monday, May 5th, 9:00am – 5:30pm
While attending Synergy, be sure to stop by the Citrix ShareFile Enterprise booth to see live demos, hear our latest product updates and meet the team!
Connect with the ShareFile Enterprise Team Online: