Life’s been great! The network, we’ll it’s been rockin’ too.
Go on, kick your feet up…you deserve a break!
“Uh oh, I wonder who that could be”, you think to yourself?
Turns out it’s the boss and he wants you to investigate and figure out why your CIO’s XenDesktop session load balanced by the NetScaler is really slow, and he wants answers quickly!
The question is, do you have the knowledge and experience to troubleshoot this issue?
Well fear not, providence is with you!
Come to Synergy 2014 May 6-8 in Anaheim, CA and attend the following session – SYN402: Advanced Tools and Techniques for Troubleshooting NetScaler Appliances
After this session you’ll be adequately equipped to know what the tools are that you can leverage to your advantage in finding root cause quickly for the slow XenDesktop issue and others as well.
So what exactly will you learn?
- You’ll gain critical insight into the NetScaler System
- In addition you’ll discover the different troubleshooting tools and techniques which are at your disposal
- Two case studies will be presented dealing with:
- 1) Sluggish XenDesktop/XenApp performance
- 2) High Availability synchronization issues
- You’ll also be provided with some very helpful resources for your edification and reference.
Become a NetScaler troubleshooting PRO! Don’t miss the session, so register NOW to reserve your seat!
Citrix invited the author of this blog post to present at Citrix Synergy 2014 and to participate in a related contest. The author received an entry into the contest for submitting this Blog.