Did you see or hear about vGPU at NVIDIA’s GTC 2014 Conference? Couldn’t get to GTC? Want to learn more? “Getting the Most Out of Citrix XenServer with NVIDIA® vGPU™ Technology”, Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT.
Join Jared Cowart, NVIDIA Solution Architect, for this technical webinar and learn how to set up an NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU (virtual GPU) with Citrix XenServer and Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 with HDX 3D Pro. You’ll also discover how to optimize your virtual machines to get the best performance for your demanding 3D workloads. Plus, get insight into what to consider when planning for scalability and density.
Key takeways from the webinar include:
- How to demo, pilot, and deploy GPU-accelerated virtual desktops and applications
- Tips and tricks for having an amazing HDX 3D Pro demo
- Planning and scaling guidance
- How to equip your demo, lab, or hosting platform with NVIDIA graphics
Please note that this webinar starts at 9:00 AM Pacific, 12:00 PM Eastern and 5:00 PM BST.
Sign-up here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/889489154
This is a must see for anyone using professional graphics and CAD applications:
Hot on the heels of several announcements over the last month, also worth checking out:
- Amazon delivering Citrix XenDesktop’s accelerated by NVIDIA GRID
- Dell’s new reference architecture for GPU accelerated Graphics, see here
- New HP servers for NVIDIA GPU’s, check them out!
- Citrix and NVIDIA expanding vGPU functionality to Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 and releasing new vGPUs on the Citrix platform, check out the K120Q and K220Q, here (You can ask Jared about them too!)
- Siemens PLM supporting Citrix-NVIDIA vGPU and private cloud usage of flagship NX and TeamCenter products
It’s not all new though, my boss Derek blogged about his experience working delivering these solutions over the last 5 years, here. It’s just vGPU offers an additional cost-effective option with performance benefits that fits with Citrix’s other technologies to allow amazing things, read here.