Citrix Synergy continues the educational process that began at Summit in January. This important event enables partners to put skills and knowledge acquired at Summit into practice in customer conversations. It also provides a mid-year update on product releases, technologies and joint Citrix/alliance partner offerings.
Synergy is your second – and final – formal opportunity to gather executive guidance, technical and business information and resources that will drive your business for the remainder of the year. It’s not only a great return on your investment, it’s essential for competing in today’s demanding, complex and challenging IT landscape
Following are top partner advantages of this combined event strategy:
- Apply your Summit skills. By attending Synergy with customers, you have the opportunity to use the training, methodologies and tools learned about at Summit to strengthen relationships and pave the way for new deals. The Synergy atmosphere of camaraderie and shared excitement over new technologies offers a perfect environment for conversations about new projects.
- Evaluate/reassess your expertise. Use techniques and tips from Summit in onsite customer interactions to judge your skill level and identify areas for improvement.
- Gain a fresh perspective. Learn what customers and prospects are thinking about mobility – their challenges, questions and concerns – and find opportunities to advise and assist them.
- Find different learning opportunities. Take advantage of unique Synergy activities that complement and extend Summit training, such as the Solutions Demo Sandbox, Network Operations Center, Meet the Experts Theater, Lunch Table Tech Chats and Geek Speak Live!
- Stay on top of the latest innovations. Keep ahead of the curve by refreshing your expertise and learning about the newest product releases and joint offerings from Citrix alliance partners such as Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, HP, NVIDIA and more.
Register for Synergy today to take advantage of this premier industry conference and explore the latest trends and innovations offered by Citrix.