Simple, Complete Citrix Management with Comtrade and Microsoft System Center 2012
System Center 2012 R2 is fast becoming the standard for customers seeking to realize datacenter transformation goals and delivering enterprise-class capabilities including best-in-class management of your Windows Server infrastructure. Citrix and Comtrade have partnered to provide a comprehensive solution to leverage your System Center investment in Operations Manager and Configuration Manager. Attendees will learn how to use existing or planned investments in Microsoft System Center to simplify management of XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler and other critical aspects of the Citrix platform. Discover how you can:
- Provide native SCOM management to your entire Citrix stack by using Comtrade Management Packs.
- Automatic topology discovery and visualization of your complete XenApp, XenDesktop and NetSCaler environments.
- Accelerate root cause diagnosis of critical issues and improve health and Availability.
- Use Citrix Provisioning Services and Machine Creation Services with Configuration Manager to keep images up-to-date while avoiding obnoxious reboots.
- Learn to publish applications to Citrix Receiver on iPad tablets, managed PCs and more – all from with Configuration Manager.
Date and Time: April 8, 2014, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT