Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the March 2014 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The March edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- XenDesktop 7.1 on Hyper-V Pilot Guide
- Cisco Validated Design for XenDesktop 7.1
- XenDesktop 7.1 Planning on Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Best Practice – Assigning Apps to Users
- Great New Look for the Virtual Desktop Handbook
- Troubleshooting Methodology for NetScaler, StoreFront with XenApp and/or XenDesktop
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!