Even easier access to you Windows apps and desktops on your Blackberry 10. Version 2.0 is on the Blackberry App World today. This update solves a number of connection and authentication issues users encounteried with our earlier version. We worked very hard on every issue reported.
And this version also adds support for:
- Citrix StoreFront and XenDesktop 7.1.
- High-resolution displays on external monitors attached to the capable devices.
- Peripheral mouse and keyboard for devices with Bluetooth or USB capabilities.
- Virtual cursor when using a USB or Bluetooth mouse in connection to connected device.
- An option to save your credentials locally for the store.
- Clipboard functionality, allowing you to copy text between native apps and apps within your Receiver session, or to copy information in a variety of formats between multiple apps in your Receiver session.
- BlackBerry Z30 and Q5 device support.
- Standard BlackBerry 10 gestures for opening and closing the keyboard.
Updated system requirements and configuration details can be found on Citrix eDocs.
The minimum Blackberry 10 OS version is 10.2.0.1745.
Give it a try today and share your experiences with us.