The 2013 Citrix Service Provider Partner Program Awards winners, announced at Citrix Summit, honored partners and distributors that are leading the Citrix cloud-hosted desktop as a service market.
Did you know that more than 2,600 Citrix Service Provider (CSP) program partners provide hosted versions of Citrix products to small and medium business customers around the globe? Their hosted versions of XenDesktop, XenApp and XenMobile with ShareFile drive considerable revenue for Citrix.
Three CSP partners were honored at Citrix Summit as winners of the 2013 Citrix Service Provider Partner Program Awards:
- Marketing Excellence Award winner: mindSHIFT
- Distributor Award winner: Softcat
- Partner Visionary Award winner: nGenx
The 2013 awards highlighted CSP partners’ skill, aptitude and excellence in three specific categories:
- hosted service vision and technical excellence
- unique marketing and demand-generation approaches
- distribution and partner enablement
Read more about the award winners and see photos from the event:
- Blog: Citrix Service Provider Partner Program Award Winners Announced at Citrix Summit
- Press release: Citrix Service Provider Program Awards Partners for Outstanding 2013 DaaS Achievement
- Blog: Citrix Service Provider Program Awards Finalists Driving the DaaS Market
Be a part of the hubbub!
Citrix Partner Hubbub gives each of you the opportunity to express your opinions, ask questions and pass the information along to colleagues or customers.