Federal Mobility has been a hot topic throughout 2013, and 2014 is shaping up to be another great year for Federal agencies looking to adopt Mobility solutions. This year, Citrix is proud to be a Diamond Sponsor for FedScoop’s MobileGov Summit featuring prominent speakers from DoD, DHS, GSA, DOI and several others.
Tom Simmons, our Public Sector Vice President will be hosting a fireside chat with GSA’s Sonny Hashmi regarding Next-Gen Mobile Workspaces and how GSA is leading this transformation for Federal agencies.
Additionally, see a full showcase of our Secure Mobile Workspace Solutions that Federal Agencies are leveraging today:
- XenMobile – Full device management (MDM) for iOS, Android, BB and Win8 devices
- WorxMail and WorxWeb – Containerized FIPS-compliant productivity apps for secure Email and Browsing
- Sharefile – On-the-Go Document sync and edit capabilities for Office Docs.
- XenApp – Mobilize existing Windows-productivity apps for access from any mobile device
- NetScaler – Secure intranet access while accelerating mobile based website access
Citrix is the only vendor that provides an integrated Enterprise Mobility Stack that provides an ever-increasing Value on Investment.
To read more, click below to download our ‘Enabling Federal Mobility’ Whitepaper: