With the general availability of Palo Alto Networks VM-Series, a next-generation firewall and threat prevention offering in virtual form factor, on Citrix NetScaler SDX, security and ADC services can be consolidated on a single hardware platform.
On February 4, Citrix announced the availability of the Palo Alto Networks VM-Series, a next-generation firewall and threat prevention offering in virtual form factor, on the Citrix NetScaler SDX service delivery networking platform.
This industry-first integration allows customers to use a single, multi-tenant platform to spin up dedicated ADC and next-generation firewall instances tailored to the specific needs of individual applications to safely enable applications, protect against known and unknown threats, and maximize application availability and performance. This addresses the unique application needs for business units, application owners, and SP customers in a multi-tenant deployment.
The combination of VM-Series on NetScaler SDX also provides a complete, validated security and ADC solution for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop deployments. Learn More.
- Citrix NetScaler SDX is shipping and available on the Citrix price list. VM-Series is supported on NetScaler SDX 11500 and 17550 series.
- VM-Series is shipping and available on Palo Alto Networks price list
- VM-100, VM-200, VM-300 supported on Citrix NetScaler SDX 11500 and 17550 series
- Requires PAN-OSTM 6.0
- Add licenses for Content-ID, URL Filtering, WildFire, GlobalProtect
- Support for VM-Series is available through Palo Alto Networks
- Support for Citrix NetScaler is available through Citrix
Please reach out to Dana Christensen directly with all inquiries in this area.
Be a part of the hubbub!
Citrix Partner Hubbub gives each of you the opportunity to express your opinions, ask questions and pass the information along to colleagues or customers.