1. Overview and Requirements
Now you can integrate GotoAssist and XenMobile, in order to provide remote support to the end users when they run into any issue with respect to XenMobile .In order to use the GoToAssist remote support features with the XenMobile Worx Home app, you will need to configure AppController with information obtained from the GoToAssist web console. Specifically, you need to configure GoToAssist and obtain the following information, which you will enter into AppController management console:
- GTA Email integration key email
- GTA Chat Token (You will get this token from GTA team once when you sign up for an account.)
- Phone Number for Phone support (This is the Phone number for the support so that when ever users run into any issues they can call up on this number for support)
- Email Address where you want to receive support emails. (This is the support email address where you will receive emails as soon as the end user request’s for help/support )
2. AppController Configuration.
- Login to AppController ControlPoint portal and navigate to Settings tab.
- Select GoToAssist from the left pane.
- Click edit and provide the below information, hit save.
3. How to request support from WorxHome
- Download and install WorxHome on your mobile device.
- Configure your mobile device using MDM/NetScaler gateway URL.
- Enter your username and password.
- For support options please click on “<” or “>” symbol.
- Then click on Chat icon in the below WorxHome screen for GotoAssist chat.
- Enter an email address that will be used for chat.
- Using support credentials login to Goto Assist using a web browser and navigate to Remote Support > Support Center.
- Under Support Requests you can see the support requests raised by the users from WorxHome. Select the user and click on assign to start support chat.
- Click on join chat to start chatting with the user.
- Type in your question or Suggestions in the Chat window.
- Once when the support person has joined the chat, end user can start to chat or can even send files using below available option.
- Users can also contact customer support by select the Phone option in the below screen.