The 2013 Citrix Service Provider (CSP) Partner Program Awards are designed to honor partners and distributors who excel at driving the cloud-hosted DaaS market. Finalists are being announced today and winners will be announced at Citrix Summit in January 2014.
The awards were developed to highlight Citrix Service Provider partners demonstrating skill, aptitude and excellence in three specific categories:
– hosted service vision and technical excellence
– unique marketing and demand generation approaches
– distribution and partner enablement.
Citrix Service Provider partners are supported with sophisticated technical approaches, a detailed reference architecture to support the multi-tenancy approach, and award-winning virtualization solution. Partners use no-charge Citrix marketing campaigns and delivery tools and gain first-hand industry insight from Citrix and Microsoft. The leading technology distributors support Citrix service provider partners and drive their success. The Citrix Service Provider Program team is supported by a team of channel and technology veterans who truly enjoy working with top caliber partners from around the globe.
While the 2013 Citrix Service Provider Partner Program Awards had a great number of excellent nominations submitted by partners, these finalists stood out among the competition. These Citrix Service Provider Program partners applied Citrix resources and support to dramatically grow their 2013 DaaS business.
Marketing Excellence Award Finalists: Expanding Outreach For the Desktop as a Service Market
This category honors service providers who have achievement and innovation around unique market focus and execution, demand generation, external communication activities, and customer satisfaction. The finalists for the 2013 Citrix Service Provider Marketing Excellence Award are
– mindSHIFT – Comprehensively approaching the programs and messaging SMB customers need, mindSHIFT closely aligns the targeted marketing messages with the overall business goals. The clear mindshift.com website asks “does IT have you running in circles?” while focused webinars and campaigns drive the core messages.
– Simplified Innovations – Simplified Innovations specifically focuses on one vertical market and succeeds in driving both visibility and revenue. CPA-focused vertical media interviews, blogs and social media compliments website messaging focused on buyers who can choose “I don’t speak IT” or “I speak IT” – ensuring buyers at all levels understand the benefits of DaaS.
– Virsage – Helping resellers of their DaaS service to reach buyers, Virsage crafts weekly private label email campaigns to their resellers’ contact lists, plus shares webcasts on the hosted business and training. Improving the pre-purchase end user buyer awareness helps Virsage have a very high pilot to conversion rate.
Partner Visionary Award Finalists: Demonstrating Excellence in the Overall Desktop as a Service Approach
The criteria for the Partner Visionary Award include aspects related to a broad use of technologies, a diverse offering with supported versions of Citrix technologies, unique market influence and a thought leadership approach to expanding the adoption of hosted services. The finalists for the 2013 Citrix Service Provider Partner Visionary Award have all closely implemented and contributed to the Citrix Service Provider Reference Architecture:
– Intercept IT – Selected to share their experience worldwide at industry events, Intercept IT demonstrates leadership in white-label hosting services, strategic vendor partnerships, certifications (including ISO27001 certification for its hosted cloud services platform) and high customer satisfaction. All of these contribute to exceptional revenue growth.
– nGenx – With a ground-up approach to DaaS and virtualizing applications for BYO as well as hosting applications for ISVs, nGenX focuses solely on hosting and that focus is reflected both by customer satisfaction and revenue growth. nGenx rounds out their business with a highly-certified technical staff, three Citrix Technology Professionals (CTPs), industry speaking engagements, a unique approach to integrating multi-vendor solutions, active work with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS public clouds, and a three-tiered white-label hosting approach.
– Simplified Innovations – Local and national industry association involvement ensures Simplified Innovations is visible to target market buyers. A broad Citrix solution implementation, outside the box thinking with Citrix technologies, attention to user-focused hardware requirements and integration of third-party vendor products drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Distributor Award Finalist: Demonstrating Excellence in the Overall Desktop as a Service Approach
The requirements for the Distributor Award include excellence in driving partner satisfaction, product adoption, sales knowledge, license sales and on-time reporting. The current finalist for the 2013 Citrix Service Provider Distributor Award is
– Softcat – Citing a consistent 100% on time reporting record and excellence in reporting accuracy, Softcat puts a focus on driving revenue. The UK distributor has focused on driving a significant number of new partners to the Citrix Service Provider program in 2013 and expanding the diversity in Citrix products selected by their CSP partners.
Winners of the Citrix Service Provider Partner Program Awards will be announced at Citrix Summit 2014 and shared with Citrix Blog readers in mid-January. Learn more about Citrix desktops as a service and contact us on Twitter @citrixcsp.