Learn about the key feature enhancements from the latest maintenance release of CloudPlatform 4.2.1, powered by Apache CloudStack.
Citrix CloudPlatform, powered by Apache CloudStack, is a unified cloud management platform that combines the best cloud foundation for private enterprise workloads with the Amazon-style scale, elasticity and operational efficiency of cloud workloads.
The CloudPlatform 4.2.1 maintenance release includes bug fixes and several feature enhancements:
- CloudPlatform now includes Citrix XenServer 64-bit system virtual machine templates.
- VM snapshots are now supported on both VMware vSphere and XenServer hosts. Previously, they were only supported on VMware vSphere.
- Several modifications have been made to improve the user experience when working with Cisco UCS blades and the Cisco UCS Manager.
- CloudPlatform 4.2.1 supports both multi-part and single-part upload for registering templates, uploading volumes and backing up snapshots to object storage in secondary storage.
- CloudPlatform Management Server is now certified on CentOS 6.4.
- IP addresses can now be acquired and LB rules can be created without enabling the SourceNAT service in a network.
Be a part of the hubbub!
Citrix Partner Hubbub gives each of you the opportunity to express your opinions, ask questions and pass the information along to colleagues or customers.