This year at Citrix Summit, you have the opportunity to take home much more than a goodie bag of conference giveaways. You are entitled to take one free certification exam, which when you pass, will bring a resume upgrade, competitive edge and of course, bragging rights. With a new Citrix certification, you can expand the scope of your business and be a more agile, successful Citrix partner in 2014. Reserve your seat.
The Certification Center will feature the following newly released, solutions-based certifications:
App and Desktop:
- 1Y0-200: Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-300: Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-400: Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam
- 1Y0-250: Implementing Citrix NetScaler 10 for App and Desktop Solutions
- 1Y0-350: Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking
- Check back to register for the 1Y0-370: Designing, Deploying, and Managing Citrix XenMobile Solutions releasing later this month.
The Certification Center will be open on Monday, January 13, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST) and Tuesday, January 14, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EST), Hyatt Regency, Room M.
Space is limited. Find out the full spectrum of exams being offered and guarantee your opportunity at becoming certified for apps and desktops, networking, and mobility.
Be sure to check out these certification exams being offered at Summit, Orlando 2014 and if you have any inquiries on Summit or the certifications showcased, please reach out to Jessica Willsie.
Be a part of the hubbub!
Citrix Partner Hubbub gives each of you the opportunity to express your opinions, ask questions and pass the information along to colleagues or customers.