Imagine you had a permanent online meeting space with your name on it. Our customers (YOU) did – and Citrix GoToMeet.me was born. Imagine you could purchase as small or as large an online meeting account as you wanted. Our customers (again, YOU) did – so we built Citrix GoToMeeting Essentials and Citrix GoToMeeting 100.
We are excited to share these recent Citrix GoToMeeting product enhancements, which have come from bringing together the innovative minds and meeting styles of our customers with our GoToMeeting development team. We’ve created a personalization option using GoToMeet.me, made changes to our pricing and packaging for Citrix GoToMeeting, streamlined calendaring with the updated Google Calendaring or Outlook plug-in, plus made updates to our mobile apps.
And there’s more new stuff bubbling in our labs all the time
What’s New in GoToMeeting:
- Citrix GoToMeet.me Beta: GoToMeeting users can create your own personalized pages using GoToMeet.Me Beta, making your meetings easier to share and join. Collaborate in the moment without prearranging, scheduling or sending a formal meeting invitation and log-in information. Learn more about this exciting new feature.
- Citrix GoToMeeting Labs: Be the first to try out new GoToMeeting features as they are developed. Find the Lab in the File tab and experience the state-of-the-art enhancements to your meeting experience while providing feedback.
- Citrix GoToMeeting Outlook Plug-in: Streamline your meeting scheduling process; now simply add GoToMeeting details without ever leaving Outlook.
- Citrix GoToMeeting Google Calendaring: Automatically add GoToMeeting sessions to Google Calendar invites via the GoToMeeting Chrome Extension
- Citrix GoToMeeting Essentials: Designed for small teams of up to 6 participants, GoToMeeting Essential allows up to 5 attendees and 1 organizer to join your meeting. This option includes the quality audio and HDFaces video features found in our award-winning flagship GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar offerings.
- Citrix GoToMeeting 100: Hold GoToMeeting sessions for larger teams or groups of up to 100 users.
- GoToMeeting Windows Store App and Windows Phone App: Available on December 15, 2013, mobile users will be able to launch or simply join an online GoToMeeting from all Microsoft Windows phones.
- GoToMeeting for Android and Apple iOS Enhancements: With the latest version downloadable at Android or Apple stores, you can join meetings with a new one-click option, making joining faster and easier.