Mobile devices have completely changed the way we work. In 2012, organizations spent over $800M managing 150 million devices in the enterprise. According to IDC, worldwide mobile enterprise management revenue totaled $798.7 million in 2012. This number is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.9% to $2.2 billion by 2017. 1
The Consumerization of IT and BYOD has become a reality and organizations are looking for a way to solve this problem. With such a crowded field of EMM providers most organizations are confused about which solutions are best for them and where to begin. Many organizations are looking for new ways to embrace these trends which improve business productivity and flexibility yet maintain complete security and control of corporate data. These are not “nice to have“ facets of enterprise mobility…they’re “essential.”
At Citrix Summit 2014 you will learn:
- How to build your portfolio of mobility products and services inclusive of Citrix solutions to take advantage of both near- and long-term opportunities.
- How to identify and relate to the different buyers who are invested in the success of mobility and increase your account footprint.
- How to develop your customers’ strategy beyond BYOD 1.0 and articulate the benefits.
- How to use mobility to find new entry points and expand your customer’s footprint.
- How to paint a picture of the future workplace for your customers and their users.
- How to manage the POC process so that it stays on schedule and meets the customer’s goals.
Shorten your mobility sales cycle by learning the winning sales strategies and techniques that will educate and allow your customers to regain control and adopt a compelling, comprehensive and secure mobility strategy.
A few must-see sessions to check out are:
- SUM101: Why sell mobility today and in the future
- SUM102: How to grow mobility opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell
- SUM103: Maximizing the device experience in the enterprise
- SUM104: Is XenMobile just like any other MDM solution?
- SUM124: What was old is new again: mobilizing Windows apps as the next phase of remote access
- SUM133: A vision of the workplace of the future
- SUM201: Deliver a successful XenMobile demo and POC
- SUM202: Best practices for setting up XenMobile
- SUM203: Extending XenDesktop, XenApp and NetScaler deployments to support enterprise mobility with XenMobile
- SUM213: Why is NetScaler the best front end for XenMobile environments?
Be sure to also check out our other sessions on Mobility and XenMobile.
Drop by Station 9 and 10 in the Citrix Booth to learn first-hand how to effectively demo and simplify your POCs with XenMobile.
For the latest Citrix and industry related news on Mobility and XenMobile follow us at: