DATE: December 11, 2013
TIME: 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET
Join us for a special virtual event to discuss remote 3D professional graphics apps trends and technology, featuring a panel of thought leaders and technology executives in the CAD and desktop virtualization markets.
This event will be moderated by Cadalyst Editor-in-Chief, Nancy Spurling-Johnson
• Brian Thompson, Vice President of PTC Creo Product Management
• Adam Jull, CEO of IMSCAD, a leading technology integrator of CAD and virtualization solutions.
• Justin Boitano, General Manager of NVIDIA GRID
• Aimee Catalano, Vice President of Alliances Marketing at Citrix
In addition to an engaging panel discussion, other opportunities include:
• Ask the Experts Forum – chat live with Citrix, NVIDIA and other 3D graphics apps virtualization experts
• Special server hardware offers from Citrix Ready and NVIDIA GRID certified systems providers
• Registration for a new Citrix Masters Class to learn how to get started with virtualizing 3D professional graphics apps
• Related virtualizing 3D professional graphics apps product announcements
View it on demand at: http://www.citrix.com/go/xendesktop/3d/overview.html