Drive home the real business value of NetScaler, ShareFile, GoToMeeting and XenDesktop by leveraging our latest customer endorsement from Sharks Sports & Entertainment. Discover how you can launch your own webinar-in-a-box.
Customer references can play a pivotal role in your marketing toolkit by providing much-needed peer validation that many buyers rely on in their search and selection process.
Take advantage of this recent Citrix customer endorsement featuring Sharks Sports & Entertainment, the parent company of the San Jose Sharks. Launch your own webinar-in-a-box through Citrix Marketing Concierge! Invite customers and prospects to see how the implementation of their Citrix solution successfully met the needs of this dynamic professional sporting industry. Featured components include NetScaler, XenDesktop, XenApp, CloudBridge, ShareFile, GoToMeeting, StoreFront and App Controller.
Want a sneak peek? Check out this 60-second vignette featuring Uy Ut of Sharks Sports & Entertainment, who discusses the benefits of Citrix technology.
The kit for your webinar contains:
- Customizable email template to invite customers to your event
- Follow-up and thank you email templates
- Citrix white paper, “Solve the application visibility challenge with NetScaler Insight Center”
- Presentation template
- Twitter copy blocks for social media enablement
- Video of a panel discussion featuring Uy Ut, director of IT for Sharks Entertainment; Kevin Stohmeyer, Citrix director of product marketing – XenDesktop; Steve Shah, senior director of product management – Cloud Networking; and Graham Melville, Citrix director of product marketing – Cloud Networking.
This new campaign, “Sharks Sports & Entertainment Scores with NetScaler Powering XenDesktop,” is available now. To access, simply log into Citrix Marketing Concierge and get started right away!
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and materials as they become available to help drive and boost your demand-gen efforts:
Be a part of the hubbub!
Join me by adding your voice to the Citrix Partner Hubbub!
Stay connected, follow us at @CitrixPartners on Twitter.