New use cases for Citrix XenDesktop with FlexCast help you address both worker and business computing needs.
Add a new dimension to your sales efforts with these new, compelling use cases that help bring centralized apps and desktops in the datacenter to life!
New resources are now available to help address varying customer needs and scenarios for XenDesktop with FlexCast. From mobilizing windows apps on tablets and other mobile devices to reducing PC refresh costs or virtualizing corporate laptops, these use cases help elevate your conversations, focusing on delivering the right user experience at any time with secure, centralized management and control.
Nine use cases and supporting materials are available, covering a wide range of scenarios:
1. Mobilize Windows apps on tablets and other mobile devices
2. Virtualizing 3D professional graphics
3. Ensure secure access to virtual desktops and apps for contractors and partners
4. Transform call centers and minimize costs
5. Reduce PC refresh costs
6. Accelerate Windows XP migration
7. Virtualize corpotate laptops – online and offline
8. Support remote and branch workers
9. Embrace BYO laptops and tablets
Get ready to drive additional XenDesktop revenue. Access new FlexCast use cases resources to get started. After all, the more you know – the more you sell!
I encourage each of you to be a part of the hubbub. Join me by adding your voice to the Citrix Partner Hubbub!
Also, be sure to follow us at @CitrixPartners on Twitter.