Citrix recently announced a new release of Citrix AppDNA application migration software, adding support for the latest Microsoft releases including Windows 8.1, Internet Explorer 11 and Windows Server 2012 R2, plus new features to support fast, well-planned enterprise rollouts of physical and virtual applications.
Citrix AppDNA 7.0, the latest product release, continues a long tradition of timely Citrix support for new Microsoft OS and server OS releases. AppDNA supports many of the Microsoft products enterprises need today, including Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Internet Explorer 11 as well as App-V and Hyper-V. Additionally, AppDNA integrates with System Center Configuration Manager and Active Directory, tying application remediation information with user and machine information for informed decision making.
The AppDNA 7.0 release helps your customers:
- Stay current on Microsoft technologies by automating application compatibility work for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Internet Explorer 11
- Speed Citrix XenDesktop deployments with application compatibility support
- Integrate application compatibility routines with current enterprise processes
- More easily migrate applications with a simpler approach to application compatibility steps
- Speed XenDesktop implementations with simple, understandable, fast application compatibility decision paths to get apps to end users more quickly
- Save time, cost and risk in deploying physical or virtual applications
- Align application compatibility processes with enterprise application management and bill-back procedures
- Reduce guesswork and improve application planning for XenDesktop implementations
For further questions on this new release, please reach out to Penny Gralewski.
Join the hubbub- it’s easy! Simply add your voice by commenting below each blog in the comment box to start a discussion around the topic at hand!