Customer references can play a pivotal role in your marketing toolkit by providing much-needed peer validation that many buyers rely on in their search and selection process. That’s why we’re excited to bring to you this latest ready-to-execute campaign featuring the recent Citrix customer endorsement from Sharks Sports & Entertainment, the parent company of the San Jose Sharks.
In the dynamic world of professional sports, the ability to change direction and move in an instant is the standard—and not just for the players. The entire sports management organization needs to be agile, flexible and mobile. In this campaign, Uy Ut of Sharks Sports & Entertainment, discusses how implementing their Citrix Virtualization solution effectively empowered mobility – and beyond! Featured components include NetScaler, XenDesktop, XenApp, CloudBridge, ShareFile, GoToMeeting, StoreFront and App Controller. Want a sneak peek? Check out this 60-second vignette.
Like what you see? Great! Now you can save time and effort AND cut through the marketing “noise” for prospects. Combine the power of these proven, effective marketing tools – webinars and customer references – for free! Citrix Marketing Concierge invites you to launch your own webinar-in-a-box with this latest campaign. Use these resources to invite customers and propsects to your own event, all at the click of a few buttons.
The kit for your webinar contains:
- A step-by-step plan that drives email execution, manages and hosts times, date, venue, and registrations, from beginning to end with the CMC Event Center
- Customizable email template to invite customers to your event
- Follow-up and thank you email templates
- Citrix white paper, “Solve the application visibility challenge with NetScaler Insight Center”
- Presentation template
- Twitter copy blocks for social media enablement
- Video of the panel discussion featuring Uy Ut, director of IT for Sharks Entertainment; Kevin Stohmeyer, Citrix director of product marketing – XenDesktop; Steve Shah, senior director of product management – Cloud Networking; and Graham Melville, Citrix director of product marketing – Cloud Networking.
This new campaign, “Sharks Sports & Entertainment Scores with NetScaler Powering XenDesktop”, is available now. To access, simply log into Citrix Marketing Concierge and get started right away!