Partners, we’re amplifying the buzz around Citrix XenDesktop and providing new tools to help you identify points of entry for virtualization solutions, differentiate your company with skills and strategy and win more deals. We recently announced new App and Desktop certifications that will give you solution-focused expertise on virtualization – particularly the new XenDesktop 7 release – to mobilize customers’ businesses. We also provided a roundup of five XenDesktop and FlexCast session picks from the Virtualization track at Summit 2014. But there’s more.
Knowing your competition is half the battle in winning a deal, but sourcing accurate and relevant information takes time and diligence. To keep you one step ahead, I’ve compiled a short list of VMware compete blogs and XenDesktop comparative resources. I encourage you to read and post comments or questions on the blogs.
Citrix blogs – VMware compete
- VMWare EUC Sponsored Report Gets XenApp Scalability and Cost Wrong – Part 1
- VMWare EUC Sponsored Report Gets XenApp Scalability and Cost Wrong – Part 2
- A Balanced look at comparing XenDesktop VDI licensing costs with VMWare View VDI
- Debunking 4 Bogus claims about RDS-based Desktops in VMWare EUC Documents
- Difference between GPU Sharing Technologies: XenServer vGPU vs VMware’s vSGA
If you are looking for technical information on XenDesktop and VMware products, please peruse the resources below.
Technical info – compare XenDesktop to the competition
- XenDesktop vs. VMware View
- Deploy XenDesktop 7 on vSphere
- IDC Marketscape: Worldwide Client Virtualization Vendor Analysis
Also, in case you’re looking for awards and reviews on XenDesktop to strengthen your proposal, we’ve got that covered.
XenDesktop – winning solutions
Plus, to help you understand core concepts on XenDesktop 7 that are imperative for successful implementation, check out these 10 short videos.
XenDesktop – technical videos
With the right skills, training and competitive insight, you’ll be prepared to present a winning argument for a XenDesktop implementation.