I am happy to announce our availability for Lync 203 provisioning support for CloudPortal Services Manager v11. I am happy because I now don’t have to answer all the emails I get every week on this topic 🙂 And this release supports both Lync 2013 Enterprise provisioning and Lync 2013 Multitenant Hosting Pack.
The Lync 2013 hosting service was developed in compliance with the Microsoft Multi-tenanted Hosting Pack v2 guide. The hosting pack topology, based on Lync Online, enables partners to offer a more cost-effective topology to manage a large number of tenants with fewer users, which makes the offering compelling to SMB customers. The Lync 2013 Enterprise service provides a rich set of unified messaging functionality catered for large Enterprise customers who need dedicated environments.
The highlights in this new release include
- Automated provisioning of customer account
- Manage SIP domains
- Provision DNS records (CName, A and SRV records) for Access Edge and Front-end servers
- Manage telephony and policy options via user plans
- Manage SIP address, Line URIs and service URIs
- Manage federation black and white lists
- Publish global and customer-specific dial plans
And if you missed our recent webinar on Cloud Portal Services Manager, make sure you get the presentation and the recording from our CSP Toolkit. It has great information on CPSM v11, our support updates and other resources.