Now is the time for Citrix Service Provider program partners to expand, diversify and take advantage of a booming cloud market. With market data predicting explosive growth in the hosted desktop market, a new level of trust in hosted technology solutions among SMBs, and the widespread adoption of working from anywhere on any device, it’s a great time to be a service provider. Kickoff 2014 at Citrix Summit, learning from Citrix, our alliance partners, your Citrix service provider and solution advisor partner peers, plus special guests.
Need more reasons to spend 3 days in sunny Florida with Citrix this January? Here are 10…
1) A focused session track specifically for Citrix Service Provider program partners. With only service provider partners in this track, the content is targeted to your business, the questions are from service providers like you, and the answers are relevant to the success of your business.
2) Technical detail from technical people. Sessions detailing new developments in XenDesktop, CloudPortal Services Manager and all of the CSP-related technologies are researched, written and presented by the Citrix technical teams behind the Service Provider Reference Architecture as well as the actual product teams who research and develop your Citrix software. Send your technical gurus, these sessions are just what they need.
3) Real-life experiences from CSP partners. Sharing success makes everyone stronger. CSP partner panels will give insight to overcoming barriers, opening new market channels, and finding new customers.
4) Vital business planning information. Sizing your business, differentiating your services, scoping the potential in your current market or considering a vertical approach – the Citrix Service Provider team and guests will outline details to help 2014 be a great year for your business.
5) New opportunities for marketing. Are you fully taking advantage of the marketing resources Citrix provides CSP partners? Bring along your marketing professional to ensure Citrix benefits are included in your 2014 marketing plans.
6) Insightful keynotes from Citrix leadership. Be the first to know the Citrix strategic roadmap, 2014 sales objectives and new channel initiatives – all unveiled at Citrix Summit.
7) Networking opportunities. Meet other CSP partners, share insights and make friends. Find a great white-label provider for your growing business – or meet a small CSP partner who could be your next great reseller partner.
8) A vibrant Solutions Expo. See the newest Citrix technologies up close, visit the Experts Bar with your tough questions, and discover new Citrix Ready partners. Be sure to visit the Partner Solutions Center to maximize your partner benefits.
9) A world-class event. This is not your average conference. The Citrix team always delivers a fantastic experience. Enjoy full hot breakfast, actual snacks and good drinks throughout the day, plus healthy/tasty lunches designed with New Year’s resolutions in mind. Don’t miss outstanding evening events like the Welcome Reception in the Solutions Expo and the Partner Appreciation Party at Universal Studios. Plus, winter is a great time to visit Florida (average high, 71F/22 C)!
10) Gratitude from the Citrix CSP partner team. Your investment in Citrix means so much. In addition to business, CSP partners also share customer stories, market feedback, technical tips and peer advice all throughout the year. We’d like to thank you in person with CSP partner-only special activities.
Now, you’re ready to register- click here and join the Citrix Service Provider partner team at Summit!