Foundation to a successful cloud storage service
Citrix Ready Technical Webinar with Caringo
From an end-user’s perspective the benefits of cloud storage are clear. The on-demand, pay-as-you-go, endless capacity characteristics are extremely attractive; however, service providers and IT administrators are now tasked with delivering these “benefits” as-a-service.
In this webinar you will learn:
• What to look for when evaluating object storage solutions as cloud storage infrastructure
• How to maintain and expand cloud storage infrastructure without service downtime
• How to provide any cloud storage SLA while eliminating RAID and backups
• How to facilitate point-and-click deployment of cloud storage services for subscribers or employees
• How to enable use of your cloud storage service through 3rd party APIs, ISVs and file system gateways
The webinar will include a live demonstration of Caringo object storage and Citrix Cloud Portal Business Manager which combined provide just-in-time cloud storage infrastructure with a robust enterprise feature set enabling service providers to differentiate from Amazon S3 and enterprises to keep their data in house.
• Mike Melson – Director, Product Marketing, Caringo
• Bala Gopalan- Senior Director, Product Management, Citrix
• Geralyn Miller – Sr. Alliance Marketing Manager, Citrix
• Gaurav Chhaunker – Technical Relationship Lead, Alliance Marketing, Citrix
Date and Time: September 12, 2013, 09:00am – 10:00am PST / 12:00 pm – 01:00pm EST