It’s here! We are excited to announce the availability of a brand new set to content, reflecting the very latest Citrix product portfolio for enterprises and medium-size businesses.
Take a moment to learn what’s new, and how your website can quickly get to work for you, attracting new customers and increasing traffic!
The latest product information for XenDesktop, XenMobile, NetScaler, XenClient, AppDNA, SaaS – and more – is available for syndication today. Six new categories now feature the product content you need to reinforce your expertise as a Citrix partner, while also allowing your customers to locate the information they’re looking for with ease:
- Meet and collaborate – featuring GoToMeeting, Podio, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining
- Access apps and data – featuring Citrix Receiver and ShareFile
- Manage enterprise mobility – featuring XenMobile, Worx Mobile Apps and GoToAssist
- Mobilize apps and data – featuring XenApp, XenDesktop and XenClient
- Optimize and secure data – featuring NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway and CloudBridge
- Build cloud infrastructure – featuring XenServer
What else is new?
With this release, we’re bringing you a total of 36 new lead-generating resources ranging from white papers to technical overviews, solution briefs and migration guides. We have also introduced a new Work Better page integrating three new customer story videos that showcase how mobile workstyles are helping organizations transform work. Content is available now – check it out in action.
Easy! If you’re already a member of the program, this content has automatically updated and there is no action required from you. If you’ve not yet registered and would like to know more about how we can take the burdon of away of updating your Citrix content, for free – visit the InfoCenter today.
Citrix Syndication is a free program, available for all Citrix Platinum, Gold, Silver Solution Advisors, LAR and Distributors. Content is available in six languages English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese.
Be connected | Follow us on Twitter @ctxsyndication | Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org