Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the August 2013 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The August edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- PVS vs. MCS Revisited
- Merging of User and Computer Policies in XenDesktop 7.0
- XenDesktop 7: Thinking of Upgrading your Controllers?
- Get XenDesktop load balancing information using the SDK
- Thinking Flexcast – Defining Success Criteria
- Revolutionize your remote desktop access solution in XenDesktop 7
- Dealing with versioning within XenDesktop PowerShell SDKs
- Visualizing XenDesktop 7
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!