Citrix officially released XenClient Enterprise 5 today, marking the first milestone in unifying hosted and local virtual desktops using personal vDisk and Citrix profile management. The XenClient team produced a video to show you how this core pillar of XenDesktop can help you expand customer environments and win new deals.
Citrix XenClient Enterprise extends the benefits of desktop virtualization to corporate laptops and also turns PCs into virtual appliances for touch-free management. XenClient also enables your customers to work from anywhere, anytime on slow or intermittent network access – or none at all.
New XenClient Enterprise 5 (included within XenDesktop Enterprise and Platinum editions) offers:
- Profile synchronization between local and hosted virtual desktops so users can seamlessly work from any device using their hosted desktops or be productive on the road with their laptops
- Personal vDisk technology, enabling users to install their own apps while admins continue to update and control the base image
- Flexibility and productivity for users to work regardless of the quality of the network connection with complete centralized control for IT
XenClient works seamlessly with XenDesktop and with tools like ShareFile, and can help lead to larger deals, higher win rates and faster consumption of existing XenDesktop Enterprise or Platinum licenses.Contact the XenClient sales specialist team for support anytime. View the short video for information on key product advantages that will help differentiate your business from the competition.
Stay Connected to the XenClient team:
- View the XenClient product page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Visit our XenClient Technical Forum
If you’re reading my blog for the first time, I am a member of the Citrix WW Channel Marketing team. This blog serves as a social media forum for lively conversations about Citrix announcements of interest to you. So please chime in with your thoughts, share this information and create some hubbub. Add your voice to Citrix Partner Hubbub and stay connected by following us at @CitrixPartners on Twitter.