Enabling a high quality user experience with a consistent working environment regardless of the way the desktop is delivered. Providing a dynamic solution that considers the users situation, location and security posture in real-time. This improved user satisfaction and productivity will lead to higher quality of service levels across your entire Citrix infrastructure and a much easier desktop refresh delivery.
What You Learn?
- Easily migrate users rapidly to new XenDesktop (streamed, published or virtualized) from existing physical desktops without interruption.
- Enable cross platform support allowing physical and virtual desktops across your company while preserving a seamless user experience.
- Enable seamless migration of application settings between physical and virtual applications (App-V)
- Fine tune the desktop experience while enforcing corporate access and security policies.
- Ensure consistently and timely logon times
- Deliver Policy-driven desktop and application enhancements based on user’s current scenario.
- David Shepherd (Director of Pre Sales (EMEA), AppSense)
- Vasu T.N (Technical Marketing Lead, Citrix)
- Vicky Pomarico (Sr. Alliance Marketing Manager, Citrix)
Date and Time: July 31, 2013, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST