Kaweah Delta Health Care District (KD) leverages emerging technologies to help provide its community with the best healthcare possible. They are also responsible for ensuring the privacy of their patients’ health information.
As clinicians at KD began requesting the ability to use mobile devices to roam throughout the hospital and to work at home, the IT team needed a secure infrastructure to support them. Utilizing Citrix virtualization software and Imprivata OneSign solutions, the IT team created “MyKD,” a complete virtual desktop that can be delivered to any type of computer, from PC to thin clients, to tablets to smartphones. Using MyKD, clinicians can access all of the hospital’s clinical systems including the EMR system, X-rays, EKGs, and other real-time data.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how Citrix and Imprivata have helped the KD team to:
- Eliminate 30-60 manual logins per clinician per day
- Improve efficiency and clinician satisfaction
- Increase the security and privacy of patients’ health information
- Nick Volosin (Director/Technology Officer, Kaweah Delta Healthcare District)
- James Millington (Director, Product Marketing, Imprivata)
- Vasu T.N (Technical Marketing Lead, Citrix)
- Vicky Pomarico (Sr. Alliance Marketing Manager, Citrix)
Date and Time: July 30, 2013, 10:00am – 11:00am PST / 01:00 pm – 02:00pm EST