Attention Citrix Service Provider partners: Learn how you can use Citrix XenDesktop 7 can now be used to deliver cloud-hosted apps and desktops from the Windows Azure platform, which of course is optimized for Windows workloads.
Enterprise customers and service providers can now deliver high-performance mobile apps and Windows Server-based session desktops from the Windows Azure cloud platform with the recently announced XenDesktop 7 solution. As part of our Project Avalon vision, Citrix has taken the lead in delivery of desktops running on Azure in the cloud. Running XenDesktop 7 on Azure gives enterprises an on-ramp to the cloud and helps CSPs deliver better cost/performance benefits. This announcement further strengthens the long-standing Citrix and Microsoft partnership.
Current XenDesktop licenses — new or existing annual, perpetual, or monthly subscription licenses – can be deployed on Azure. Partners can help customers deploy more quickly and see success in a short implementation phase.
For more information, please consult these resources:
- Sales reference card on sales knowledge base
- Press release: Citrix Enables High-Performance App and Desktop Delivery from Windows Azure
- Design guide: XenDesktop 7 on Microsoft Windows Azure
- Design guide: Citrix Service Provider Hosted Desktops on Microsoft Windows Azure
- Blog: Top 5 Scenarios for XenDesktop on Windows Azure
- Blog: Hosting Citrix Desktops from Windows Azure
- Website: http://www.citrix.com/microsoft
For further questions please fill out this contact us form.
Be a part of the hubbub!
The topics that I cover each month in Partner Hubbub are also presented in Citrix Partner News, but I find that an interactive blog format is more effective in spreading the word. It gives each of you the opportunity to express your opinions, ask questions and pass the information along to colleagues or customers.
I hope you’ll add your voice to the “Citrix Partner Hubbub”!
Also, be sure to follow us at @CitrixPartners on Twitter