Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the July 2013 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The July edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- Global XenApp Farm and XenDesktop Site Design from a user’s perspective (blog)
- PVS Internals – How to properly size your memory (blog)
- Eight Reasons to Run XenDesktop 7 on Hyper-V 2012 (blog)
- XenDesktop 7 and the Raspberry Pi (blog)
- XenDesktop 7: Upgrade and migration paths for XenDesktop and XenApp customers (blog)
- Top 5 Scenarios for XenDesktop on Windows Azure (blog)
- Microsoft App-V support in XenDesktop 7 (blog)
- Tips/Tricks for Using App-V Integration with XenDesktop 7
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!