Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the June 2013 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The June edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- XenDesktop 7 Director and EdgeSight explained! (blog)
- Monitoring of XenDesktop 7 with Director and EdgeSight, taking it to the next level (whitepaper)
- Virtual Desktops: Building a better mousetrap (blog)
- HDX Leaps ahead in XenDesktop 7 (blog)
- Virtual Desktop Agent Registration Troubleshooting Flowchart (blog)
- AppDNA now Accelerates XenDesktop 7 Virtual Application Migration (blog)
- Best Practices for XenDesktop 5.x Registry-Based DDC Registration (article)
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!