CRN’s Annual Report Card (ARC) is your chance to share your opinions about Citrix products, programs and performance to help shape our channel strategy. The survey should only take about 10 minutes of your time.
Your answers will remain completely confidential, and Citrix will not have access to your identity or your individual responses.
The survey closes on June 30th, and we hope that you will take the quick 10 minutes to complete the survey. Results will be available in October.
You can win! Solution providers who complete and submit the survey will be entered in a random drawing hosted by UBM Tech Channel for a chance to win one of 250 $20 gift cards.
How to navigate thru and complete the survey:
- Once logged in, you will see the list of “Current Available Surveys”, click “start survey”. You will be asked if you want to participate in the 2013 ARC; if yes, you will be asked to enter and confirm a password.
- If you get a message that states “There are no more survey’s available!” click “https://annualreportcard.opinioninsight.com/” and skip to step #5.
- Next screen will read: You and your firm have been selected to participate in the 2013 Annual Report Card by at least one of your vendor partners… Complete the demographic questions.
- Upon confirming, you will then see the login link to proceed with the email/password you have just created to move forward to complete the survey. (https://annualreportcard.opinioninsight.com/)
- Your list of available categories will be shown. You must click into each category survey in order to answer questions.
Thanks for taking the survey!